Thanks so much for confirming that you still want to be part of the Dangerous Business travel tribe and get travel-related emails, stories, and updates from me!
I don't think you'll regret it. 😉
In case you haven't been around here in a while, let me briefly round up the highlights from A Dangerous Business lately:
- Read about my Top 15 Travel Memories of 2015, which included swimming with manatees, hot air balloons, lots of mountains, The Beatles, Harry Potter, and European Christmas markets.
- Check out my post about the Truths About Traveling as an Introvert (because yes, I am one!).
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about traveling solo.
- Get some inspiration from my travel tattoos and their stories.
- Muse with me over whether travel is the best education or not.
- Read about everything I've learned from 5 years of travel blogging.
- Check out my shiny new packing page.
- And, lastly, have a look at these very magical photos from Iceland.
I have a lot of great adventures coming up in 2016, too, including a trip to the Mall of America, a week in the cold of northern Norway, hiking in the American Southwest, and a 5-week trip to Africa! Stay tuned for lots more stories, tips, and photos.
I also want to focus more on YOU this year – you can expect a lot more inspiring stories coming at you via email, along with more tips and hacks to help you fit more travel into your own life.
You can also expect some useful free downloads throughout the year, so please keep an eye out for my emails! 🙂
Thanks again so much for continuing on this journey with me.
If there's anything you'd love to see me cover in my newsletter or on my blog, please don't hesitate to get in touch!