Currently viewing the tag: "Ireland"
Get to Know Me
One ordinary girl in search of
life's extraordinary adventures.
I'm just a small-town Ohio girl trying to balance a "normal" life with a desire to discover the world beyond my Midwest bubble. I'm here to prove to people that traveling (and especially traveling as a woman) doesn't have to be scary, lonely, or out of anybody's reach. Follow along on the journey!
Check out my Getting Started page.
To learn more about me, click here.
- • 26 Things Travel Has Taught Me
- • Live a "Normal" Life and Travel, Too
- • Am I A Lame Traveler?
- • Life Is Short. Travel Now.
- • 5 Ways Travel Has Made Me More Adventurous
- • Why Traveling as a Female Rocks (and Why it Sucks)
- • Long-Term Travel? It's Not For Me
- • When Their Dream Is Not Your Dream
- • 9 Reasons You Should Never Travel the World
Visit My Other SiteCheck out ADB's sister site, Film & Travel!
Search the Site