Currently viewing the tag: "guest post"
Get to Know Me
One ordinary girl in search of
life's extraordinary adventures.
Graduate student by day and avid traveler and blogger by night (and on weekends and during holidays), I'm just a small-town Ohio girl trying to balance a "normal" life with a desire to discover the world beyond my Midwest bubble. My adventurous nature and inability to say "no" have led me to some pretty amazing adventures around the world. Tag along and see where the journey takes me next!
Check out my Getting Started page.
To learn more about me, click here.
- >>26 Things Travel Has Taught Me
- >>Live a "Normal" Life and Travel, Too
- >>Life Is Short. Travel Now.
- >>And Then Everything Changed
- >>5 Ways Travel Has Made Me More Adventurous
- >>Why Traveling as a Female Rocks (and Why it Sucks)
Visit My Other SiteCheck out ADB's sister site, Film & Travel!
Search the Site