Today’s photo was taken while walking along Oriental Parade in Wellington, New Zealand’s awesome capital city.

Oriental Bay, Wellington, New Zealand

If you like this photo, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, G+ or Stumbleupon!

Tagged with →

6 Responses to Photo of the Day: Wellington

1. fotoeins says:

Preeeeetttttty. I’m planning on going back to Wellington next year, but seeing this only makes me want to go. Right. Now.

Thanks, Amanda!
    fotoeins recently posted..Please don’t forget me

It’s such a fantastic city. I seriously want to move there someday! I mean, yes, the weather sometimes sucks. But I don’t care! The city is so great. And the nice days there? Perfection.

2. Briana says:

So beautiful. We’re headed to New Zealand to stay for a few months, and it looks Wellington is going to be our first stop! New Years in Wellington, and then we’ll see where we settle down… Thanks for sharing, this is gorgeous.
    Briana recently posted..Some PRS

Oooo I’m SO jealous! I’m glad to hear you’re making a stop in Wellington, though! So many people skip it, assuming it’s just a government city. But that couldn’t be further from the truth! I hope you enjoy it!

3. Sophie says:

Can’t believe we lived in Takapuna (near a Auckland) for half a year and never made it to Wellington. Next time, definitely!
    Sophie recently posted..Murder and Mayhem in London through the Ages – Part 3: Jack the Ripper

Takapuna is nice — I’ve stayed there before! But I love, love LOVE Wellington. I’m sad you never made a visit!